Monday, November 22, 2010

Whew! It's over.

The arts and craft show is finally over and I spent today catching up on some laundry and house cleaning.  Where does all the dust come from?  I think it grows.  Anyway, here are some pictures of my set up,
Since this was my first craft show, I really didn't know what a good day was or what a bad day was.  Many of the vendors there said it was not the most successful show.  I, on the other hand, consider it very successful.  I had a great experience, met some very nice people, made enough to cover the cost of the booth, and most of all I had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the setup. It looks like you had great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm glad you had a good experience! Craft shows can be very iffy!

    ReplyDelete