Monday, November 29, 2010

I am so excited. I received my first blog award.  A big thank you to Maria from http://stampcutcreate.blogspot.com.  I am so honored you shared this with me.



Here are the rules to this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have just recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

So, 8 things about me:
1: I am a Dyslexia teacher.
2: I  am married to a man who spoils me a great deal.
3: I have lost 90 pounds and kept it off for 4 years.
4: I can knit, crochet, tat, cross stitch, and do needlepoint
5: I am a big shop-aholic.
6: I have one son.
7: I am a middle child, brother is 2 1/2 years older, sister is 2 1/2 years younger
8: I love to travel.

Here are the 8 blogs I would like to pay it forward to:


 Maria, thank you again.  I so appreciate you and all the wonderful people who look at my blog.
Hugs,
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my blog as one of the 8 that you like to follow. This is such an honor!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much for the blog award! I feel so honored :)

    ReplyDelete