Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cartridge storage

When I first got my cricut - the baby bug at that time - my husband built me a shelf right above it.  He made a joke about never being able to fill it up.  Since then he has had to build another shelf.  I showed him (haha).  Well, that shelf is full also.  I now have a new storage space for my cartridges.  I bought the table at a used furniture store.  It is one of those tables that sits behind a couch.  My sweet husband added the two shelves and wheels.  I wanted to be able to move it out of the way when necessary.  There are a few more cartridges on the other side.  It also makes a great place for my new Imagine. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Looks like a great find and you have a sweet hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great modification! hmmmmmm, i have been wanting to get a sofa table...maybe your hubby can make me one too :)

    i'm glad you participated in our imagine-nation blog hop and I hope that you will follow our Think Pink blog hop this weekend! :) Enjoy your Imagine! :)

    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!!! I need one for all 150 of my carts. LOL

    ReplyDelete