Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My first picture post.

As I laid there watching the ceiling fan spin, I decided that since I couldn't sleep I might as well do something productive. I challenged myself  to choose a cart that I had not used yet and use only it to design a card.  While DH was snoring away, I quietly went  and got my gypsy.  I crawled back into bed (a girl must be comfortable when playing) and created this card using A Child's Year. I had so many ideas in my head that I knew for sure would be gone when I finally did sleep. I sure wish there was a way to add notes to the mat. I did manage to retain some of the ideas and had the card completed in no time.  I hope you enjoy it.

8 comments:

  1. that is a really nice card. I have been thinking about starting a blog. I will follow you to see if you have any problems before I take the punge!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog! I'm following you. Your card is great. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new blog... your card is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card great job on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. The background reminds me of air movement, which would be great on a day of fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the little fish inside.

    ReplyDelete